Friday, November 10, 2006

Working youth

Have you already came about? Still living on parent's maintenance? What keeps you away from earning yourself? laziness, romp, reluctance. Today a very few teenagers among people aged between 14-25 might have a job. In comparison with previous generation, our generation is too romp! This generation unfortunately happened to appear pathos, lazy, dishonorable etc. I am studying in one of the "Goldiest" university in Almaty. Here in KIMEP I have recognized how awful, cynical and utopian our youth are. The interests are too narrow. They like to brag about new cell phone, car or what ever presenting it as their own achievment. I strongly believe that the reason in it is the wrong upbringing which gave us the previous generation. I don't respect such mama's boys and girls and I call upon to go over your principles, to sort people out correctly, to become adult at least! Go find a job!

No comments: